Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JR
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am looking for (after market NAPA etc.) part numbers for the radiator cap, thermostat and radiator hose for my 83 1100I. I have the front wheel off and as soon as the temps get above 30 I plan to start the timing belt replacement. Figured while I was in there I'd go ahead and replace the coolant parts as well. Thanks in advance for your help! JR

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Go to the forums page and click on the reference and FAQ forum and start looking. There is a thread on after market part numbers. That should get you going.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Here's your numbers - Thermostat, NAPA 101; Radiator Cap, NAPA 703-1445; One hose will do both top & bottom, NAPA, 7733. Enjoy!

·
JR
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy, thanks very much! I had tried doing a search as justayooper had suggested but figured there was someone who had the information handy. You saved me a lot of time and probably money too so I appreciate your help. What started this whole endeavor (this time) was a broken speedo drive. I didn't want to keep riding and run up the miles so I took off the front wheel to swap it out. It's really too cold to ride and we just got more snow so I figure I'll try to learn something else. That's the great thing about the 1100 wings. They're as much fun to work on as they are to ride! Well, almost as much.
So thanks again and Happy Trails my friend. JR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.