Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey Everybody

A few years ago I made a HF trailer with a Pep Boys Cargo Carrier to haul my camping gearbehind my bike.

Being a wood worker, I've always wanted to build a nice wooden trailer to replace my other trailer. I'm not talking about just a wood floor but all of it being wood. I sort of have something in mind but would sure like to see pictures of other wooden trailers if anybody has any.

I have a couple that folks have taken at different rallys. If you have any would you mind either posting them here or emailing them to me. It would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Don't know who's it is but saw it at Calhoun last Sept. (with Dog carrier on front)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

I love the spoiler on the first one!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

One of the nicer wooden ones I've seen was an old wooden barrell the guys had taken apart and chromed all the straps and bolts and varathaned the wood. It looked absolutely awesome and matched his bike perfect. He has a 2 tone brown 1200. Seen one made like a casket that was interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

WingDing 2008.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

agnogel wrote:
Very nice trailer. I"ve save it in my folder to compare when I get ready to decide on how I'm going to build it. Thanks for posting it.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Don't know who's it is but saw it at Calhoun last Sept. (with Dog carrier on front)
That's a really sharp looking trailer too. I don't have a dog...wonder if the wife would fit in there. haha.

Thanks for posting it.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

duste79 wrote:
One of the nicer wooden ones I've seen was an old wooden barrell the guys had taken apart and chromed all the straps and bolts and varathaned the wood. It looked absolutely awesome and matched his bike perfect. He has a 2 tone brown 1200. Seen one made like a casket that was interesting to say the least.
I've seen the wooden barrell ones and they are sharp looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.