Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Hey Rocky, truly sorry to hear of your loss. Loosing a loved one is never easy. My most sincere thoughts are with you and your family.

I will be going out on a ride this afternoon and will think of you and Michelle the whole way.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Rocky, We will all be saddened by your news, you will be suffering right now, but if your Michelle was half the gal you describe, she wouldn't want you to wallow in dispare, but to move on strongly, with the wonderful children and familly around you.

I hope you can fill the emptyness with love from those close to you and friendship that extends around the world now.

Draw strengh from the wonderful memories she will have left you with, from your years together.

Stay in touch on here and feel free to offload on me, for one, if you are feeling down.

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Your Michelle has swapped the pillion of a Goldwing for the wings of an Angel, Our thoughts are with you and your family

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Rocky, We will all be saddened by your news, you will be suffering right now, but if your Michelle was half the gal you describe, she wouldn't want you to wallow in dispare, but to move on strongly, with the wonderful children and familly around you.

I hope you can fill the emptyness with love from those close to you and friendship that extends around the world now.

Draw strengh from the wonderful memories she will have left you with, from your years together.

Stay in touch on here and feel free to offload on me, for one, if you are feeling down.

Pete
Well said Pete.

Rocky, my thoughts are with you at this time. One can only imagine.

A good friend of our family is going to be leaving us soon also. She has been fighting brain cancer for over a year now and the doctors too said her time will soon be out. They lost there only son & child(my daughters boyfriend) in a car accident18 months ago. And she was diagnosed 1 year ago. So, as I say... my prayers are with you my friend. Keep your head up and come back here as we all have a shoulder for you to lean on if you need to.

God bless Michelle Rocky.

Don

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Rocky, I'm so sorry to hear about Michelle's passing.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

Rocky,no words are adequate enough at a time like this,but may God be with you & your family bikrefred.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Rocky,

When my mother passed last year a friend wrote saying, "We must wait until the evening to appreciate the splendor of the day."

How wonderful ofyou and your children to honor Michelle by consenting to her gift of life for some other person.

Your family is in my prayers.

Larry

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Rocky, we are so sorry to hear of your loss, but it is the Lords gain that he has Michelle at his side looking down on you and your family. God Bless.:angel2::angel:

Gene

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

I to feel you grief I last my sister last month to cancer 41 she was she gave her eyes to some one else so that they could see

sorry for your lose

don't be surprised to feel her on the back of you wing as you ridding alone on the open road some day

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Words are always hard to find at a time like this but I am truly sorry to hear of your loss Rocky.I have been praying and hoping, but sadly it was not to be.

God Bless,

John S.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
imported post

we will be thinking of you at this time,may God support you and your family at this very difficult time

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
imported post

Rocky, I'm so sorry to read this thread. We were praying for a better outcome. Sometimes we don't understand, but God knows best. He must have needed another Angel in Heaven. God bless you & your family. We'll ride tomorrow, in remembrance of Michelle. Try to be strong for your son, & the rest of your family. Again, God bless you & keep you.

So sad.:(

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss Rocky. Although he was older, my father passed away this year and it's still not easy when I think about it.

It sounds like she was a wonderful woman.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

So sorry to hear this sad news Rocky you and your family are in my thoughts.

Phil

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Da Boss and I are truely saddened by your lose Rocky!!! We will be thinking of you and your family!! I know it will be hard but keep your chin up and remember the good times...

Digby

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

Rocky, my most sincere condolences on your and your families loss. May she always ride with you in your heart andlook over you and your family and keep you safe. May God bless you and help you in your time of sorrow. Randy

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I'd say a prayer for a safe journey but she's already there, my friend!!!!

Where she is at is pure joy that we can't imagine!

She would want you to be strong for your wonderful children, make sure you do that!

We on this board Love you Brother, if you need our help please ask, we can join together for you !!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.