Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was reading your topic (Steve Saunders) on carb sync on a 1500 Goldwing you can find on the right side of the screen, and man. Is that bike ever DIRTY!!! Needs a pressure washing!!:shock::gunner:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

That's funny. I thought the same thing.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I thought the same,,,,,,,, appeared to be a well used bike,,,maybe it has seen a lot of miles in the rain since it was on the other side of the pond ( correct me if wrong). But I give the Tutorial 2 thumbs up:cooler::cooler:because I plan on doing my carbs and I have never done or seen it done before. It takes a lot of the "guessing" out of the job for me.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Not an advocate of 'dirty bikes' but, when you run in the rain and there is a little bit of dirt/mud on the road as a result from road construction, it makes a mess of your bike in very short order.

Could be this owner experienced that on the way over to Steve's shop. :baffled:

Not allWing Riders hide their bikes when it rains out.Take it from a rider who experiencesthis all too frequently, when riding through a local 8 kilometer long road widening project. :whip:

I'm not afraid to let my bike get 'dirty' Shows that it's been ridden during typical weather, notjust in the sunshine. :cooldevil:

Dusty

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I do believe if you ride a bike in Ireland you'll ride in the rain. Much like the Pacific Northwest. Not all of us keep them clean and shiny, some of us just ride the heck out of them.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

exavid wrote:
I do believe if you ride a bike in Ireland you'll ride in the rain. Much like the Pacific Northwest. Not all of us keep them clean and shiny, some of us just ride the heck out of them.:cooldevil:
Guilty!!!!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.