Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

......cough.."Idiot!"....

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Man I hate stinkin' thieves!!:lash::lash::lash: There are several good reasons not to let someone test ride your bike without cash in your hand first, but it just sucks that this has to be one of the reasons.

John

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
imported post

Side stepping beach creature....

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Here is another reason, but funny

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/9CG5HozkvAc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i sell bikes occasionally for my dad,

no one even kicks their leg over unless they are serious

they dont get a test ride with out a certified check, or major credit card thats current or cash

and they DO NOT ride unless they have a licence and must wear a helmet last thing we need is someone claming a head injury due to a mafunction

and they dont ride alone im right behind them and my dads right infront of them we usually cover all speeds but no joy riding

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

nsjoe wrote:
......cough.."Idiot!"....
I agree!:whip::whip::whip:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
imported post

Did "Mike" just show up in a taxi or what?

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I won't buy any vehicle without a good long test ride. For that reason I bring one of my bikes and offer to let the owner ride it while I ride his.

My daughter and her husband's hobby is test driving cars they have no intention to buy. I've never understood the attraction. They are both professionals, making well over $100k a year and think it's fun to waste people's time.
She didn't grow up in my house.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
and they dont ride alone im right behind them and my dads right infront of them we usually cover all speeds but no joy riding
Isn't it hard for the guy to get a good feel for the bike with 3 of you on it? :?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

misteraubrey wrote:
peterbilt wrote:
Isn't it hard for the guy to get a good feel for the bike with 3 of you on it? :?
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

SidecarMike wrote:
My daughter and her husband's hobby is test driving cars they have no intention to buy. I've never understood the attraction. They are both professionals, making well over $100k a year and think it's fun to waste people's time.
She didn't grow up in my house.

That's some SERIOUS WTF.

Why don't they spend their time with sales people at a TimeShare getaway??

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

At the very lest you should be holding the guys license and keys to his other vehicle, and then only after you know he has a full motorcycle license and insurance policy, plus signs an agreement that should he damage the bike he just bought it, and if he is injured his insurance is 100% liable.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
imported post

Wow! Easy way to steel a bike!

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
misteraubrey wrote:
peterbilt wrote:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
+1

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

no not hard at all you just cant inhale real deep

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.