·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Bike...and Dennis wrote:
prime45 wrote:
Bike...and Dennis wrote:
Very cool Johnny,

I notice you have that new "super low emmission" carburetor and exhaust header package on it too.
What you missed thehydrogen generation unitby the sonic blapelator drive modulator unit.It was right under the bolts holding the green peace exhaust extender valve pins to the invisable exhaust pipe conector.

I,ll just have to post better pics.:D
Sonic Blapelator?
That is just a fancy word for a FART!!!!:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

Prime45-

That IS impressive...I also, love the paint job! I love the black background/yellow foreground thing you are doing!

It gladdens my heart to see an old Wing (like mine) see such loving care and attention....well done! :clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

The kind of bike I would like to see would be a new honda Valkyrie 1800!!! NO...not the RUNE. Like the old 1500 valkyrie. Now THAT would be a GREAT bike!!! JRZMOTORCYCLE

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
imported post

prime45 wrote:
Stripped my 77gl1000 down to this and a bit of rattle can paint so far.
Nice bike! I'm restoring a '78 Yamaha XS650, would love to paint it with rattle can. What is the process re: prepping the bike?

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

They should start the Goldwing story from the beginning,1000cc 4cylinders, direct injection turbodiesel, Economical on fuel and producing emmense torque,i think the only problem would be tyre life.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Make that a 1200 six cylinder looking like the 1100/1200 with a little more plastic around the engine to shield from the heat. Longer to give us more legroom with the rear wheel back the same 4-6" or so. Use a runflat car tire on the rear and a runflat front tire built heavier and wider like using the rear tire reversed on the front rim does for us today. for extreme lifespan, grip, load capability, and safety. six speed gear box, with an automatic option, and a lightweight alloy frame (like the 1800). External alternator that can supply real power and be changed out in a few minutes (like my 60 amp. alternator upgrade can)
ABS and full audio and comfort package as standard.
Finally a guaranteed 50mpg plus through fuel injection!

I do like the turbo diesel idea though!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.