Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've just ftp'ed a load of new avatars (the small pictures you can put beside your name in posts)intoStevies forum to spice up the bland stock ones. There areover 70new ones in the new categories; animated, cartoon, cartoon girls, dudes, weird. To use one you just log-in and click the "my account" button and then go to "avatars" and browse to the one you want to use beside your name. All of them areavailable for free use,that I trawled the web for. Imight add more later. May as well do it while I'm still recovering from the accident, I won't have time for such things when I'm able to throw a leg over my 05 Wing!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

Nice one man, the standard ones didn't do anything for me but you have some cool ones in there.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

I found one that sums me up at the minute. This computer is driving me nuts with more crashes than a demolition derby. Thanks for the input.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Yeah, ! :clapper:you guys all look like I thought you would. :grinner:

:gunhead: :18red: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1:How I look is how I feel ....:jumper:Ciaran.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

That's a verygood selection of avatars and smilies Martin. Too good for the likes of us! The trouble is that some people overuse the smilies and that can't be good as it slows down the loading of the forum pages. The software that this forum uses is really fast (faster than phpbb, vbb etc.) at loading pages and reloading after posting messages,it's a shame if some people overload their messages with loads of smilies and it is annoying when reading the posts. Why not justrestrict ourselves toone or two smilies per post?
BTW, I hope your leg is in throwover condition soon Martin.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

03Silver wrote:
That's a verygood selection of avatars and smilies,it's a shame if some people overload their messages with loads of smilies and it is annoying when reading the posts.
Ok all you ungrateful sods out there, 03Silver is annoyed at all the smilies that you are using in your posts, so stop it. Cry ! Cry ! Cry ! :crying:

This is where I used to put my 1800. ! ! !

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Don't mind him Redwing, probably wrong time of the month for Ambrose. :pI'm sure that Steve and Martin wouldn't have supplied such a big number of smilies if they didn't want us to use them!
How else are we supposed to spot Redwings posts if they don't have the telltale load of smilies? :18grey:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

This is my idea of an avatar. Just haven't got the hang of posting yet...:cool: so you have to look at a down-load...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

That apparently must have been done more than once, since the exhaust pipes are beveled at the end to the same angle of the wheelie. Going up must be fun, coming back down has got to hurt:shock:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

I think I may already have posted this but if you want avatars I have a 670+ K zip folder full of them on one of my servers. I used to operate a construction forum and i zipped up all the avatars I had accumulated.

If anyone wants them, help yourself http://www.buildersmatrix.com/info/avatars.zip

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
03Silver wrote:
That's a verygood selection of avatars and smilies,it's a shame if some people overload their messages with loads of smilies and it is annoying when reading the posts.
Ok all you ungrateful sods out there, 03Silver is annoyed at all the smilies that you are using in your posts, so stop it. Cry ! Cry ! Cry ! :crying:

This is where I used to put my 1800. ! ! !
:santawaving::santahat::leprechaun::gunhead::clapper::shock::p:(;):X:cool::?:D:)

Thats all I have to say on this matter 03 Silver

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.