Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We are finally grandparents!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to introduce the next generation Goldwing Rider...........

Alexander Allen Evans
Born 7-18-08
Weighed 6lbs 11 oz

He came the day we left for Boscobel. Talk about good timing.
They had to take him by Emergency C Section, but he and his mother are great!

Well here he is...........:clapper:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Congrats Grandma and Grandpa!!!!:clapper:

Both times, I was luckly to be there when my two grandsons were born. I don't know if it was just me, but seeing those little devils brought a tear to my tough ole eyes.

Love em, and cherish them. And get ready for more tears the first time they call you grandma.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Yup you'll love him till it hurts , then when he's 5 yrs old you'll want to have him for a week......3 days later you realize that he needs to be home with his mom and dad....:cheeky1::cheeky1:....Just kidding...Congrats to his Mother and Father, And congrats to you and Devan....NowDevan can have "Geezer Glide" painted on the tour box like mine.....

Again congrats to everyone and he is a handsome lad....

Claude....

I need to have "Caution Driver has First Stage Alzheimer's" painted on my Wing tour box..........Sorry about that forgive my typo......

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
And congrats to you and D-rod....Now D-Rod can have "Geezer Glide" painted on the tour box like mine.....
Button Lady is going to be reallymad when she finds out D-Rod is a grandpa.:shock:

Anyway, congrats on the new addition.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

It was a long hard day at work, and after having to get out in the heat and direct traffic, for 45 min, because some idiot wants to block the entire road to load two non handicapped brats, and had traffic blocked for three blocks either way. And then to cap my day off, I had just signed out when "officer needs assistance" code in over radio.....Four idiots decided that they just had to hook up in a fist fight in the Mall, and I had to run to that.....There were so many gawkers that I nearly got hit my one of the perps before I realized I was in the middle of the fight....Me at 252 lbsand running wide open,it was no match.....All them on the floor, and now in jail...Bad day.....

I'm not doing too bad Button Lady probably wants my fanny in a sling over D-Rod not letting her know he is a "gram paw".....:cheeky1:....Honest Button Lady it was just my bad old fingers and fried mind, posting when I should have been reading, forgive me.....

Claude....

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Congratulations to all involved, AND THIS DOESN'T INCLUDE ME! Honest Button Lady, Honest!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Guys I'm so sorry .....But give me credit where credit is due......I can get people to jump in.......LOL....
Claude

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Congratulations, Donna. I'll be joining you soon, as my daughter-in-law is about two weeks away from podding! :waving:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Ok, I got some sleep and know the difference between Devensand Devensgirl and D-Rod and Buttonlady.....Doctors say that it was caused from spending 8 days with 10 year old red headed grand daughter, who's going on 20, and her 5 yr old brother, who can start some pookie in 2 seconds flat......But that's Grannies Girl and her Baby Boy, I'm just the oldgrey headed baggage carrier, when I don't lock the keys in the trunk.....

Look forward to the "Babies" growing up, the lost teeth, the bruises, cuts, and scrapes, and also know that when you just about to pull ot your last grey hair......You can send them back to THEIR parents.....

Ahhhhhh being a grand parent is wonderful...Until grand son comes in with a hand full of screws and grease on his hands asking "Paw Paw, where do these fit on your motorcycle???"...HONEYYYYYY pack their bags..

Claude

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Congrats Donna and Dean! Beinggrandparent is a blast! :D

Somebody's gotta ask though, so it might as well be me. You wrote "We are finally grandparents", but according to your profiles and my quick math on my fingers, I'm having trouble figuring out the "finally" part. ;)

John

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.