Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I bought an 05 Honda Silverwing 600cc Maxi Scooter today. I had one a few years ago and regretted selling it the day after I sold it. This one has 5,000 miles on it and I am the 2nd owner.

I pick it up tomorrow. Yea me!

Here are the pictures of it.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

larryinseattle wrote:
I bought an 05 Honda Silverwing 600cc Maxi Scooter today. I had one a few years ago and regretted selling it the day after I sold it. This one has 5,000 miles on it and I am the 2nd owner.

I pick it up tomorrow. Yea me!

Here are the pictures of it.

Its CUTE!!!!!!!!!

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you VTX but I didn't have anything to do with the design. I just wrote the check. I will change the oil and twist that throttle full bore!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

larryinseattle wrote:
Thank you VTX but I didn't have anything to do with the design. I just wrote the check. I will change the oil and twist that throttle full bore!
Better hold on tight.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Looks nice, I just sold my '04 which was the same color. I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with another one in a few years, they are surprisingly good performers.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Paul,

I remember yours well. You rode it over to the restaurant for breakfast or did you ride it for dinner? I don't remember which but I do remember looking at your bike in the garage. We never got to really discuss it as there was so many other things to talk about.

This is my second Silverwing 600. I have had a Burgman 400 and two Honda Helix 250cc along with a few Chinese 150. I have always enjoyed a scooter ride.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

In the scooter group I used to ride with, there was a guy that towed a trailer every year to Daytona with his 'Swing. I miss my scooter as well, much to my surprise, MP3's are looking good...

Patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.