Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
finishcarpenter
160 Posts
Still have it. I am going on Vacation so I will not be available for 10 days. I was hoping someone wanted this before I went. I will return 10-11-2013. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks like the last post was from 9-29-13. Is the tool still floating around? I would like to get on the list. My bike runs well, or does it, LOL never know till I test the carbs.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I would be interested in this tool as well. I don't know if my '97 has ever had the car's synced. would assume it could use it.... something seems a little off.... ? thank you!!

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
I sent the "Tool Master" three PM's trying to use a set and got no response so I finally broke down and bought a set off of ebay for $60.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I wished I had known Brian, I would have let you use mine.

·
finishcarpenter
160 Posts
I still have them, I have not checked in for a while. I was in the hospital for a ruptured colon and was sick for some time, I just checked in a couple of weeks ago but didn't post. I just had the bagger removed and all the guts reattached so is been 4 days since that was done. If anyone would need them I will be up and about in a couple of weeks, (sorry about that). The toolmaster should be contacted first or one of the mods.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I also contacted him, about a week ago. I have not heard anything yet. I know with all that is going on it is so hard to get behind on things. I would like to be part of the list. I think my bike is running well, but would really like to check the sync. What a great program.

·
finishcarpenter
160 Posts
Carb sync tool

I will be sending the carb sync tool to "shelbylen" tomorrow 4/28/14

thanks for a great program!!

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Our Toolmaster seems to be missing in action and hasn't logged in since Christmas eve.

If anyone knows him please give us a heads up on his welfare.:praying:

·
finishcarpenter
160 Posts
Carb sync tool shipped :waving:

I had talked to Allan and he has been having a internet problem for some time. If you need to talk to him I have his number, pm me.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Does anyone have to sync loaner bought another goldwing,Id like to get right used it once a few years ago on my 1986..1985 now thanks guys

41 - 60 of 100 Posts