Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am looking for a new CD changer for my GL1500. The one on it only plays on the left side. I know a lot of you have added CD changers to your bikes. I am looking for one thatsaves its position on the CD when you stop and restart the bike. The one on it restarts the track it was playing when it was turned off. I asked at the radio store and they don't have a clue witch ones do or don't. So I thought I would ask you guys If you have one that starts back where you stopped it what brand and model it is? Thanks Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

cd players?, forget about them, get a mp3 player :). anyway you should get the one on it checked before paying for a new one. maybe its just a wire or something.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I have MP3 but I wont CD too. And I had It checked they said best to replace It.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

I had a Sony 10 disc changer on my GL1500's and it played from the saved spot, I assumed they all did. I know that all the current Sonys work the same as mine did.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

I have a 10 disk Sony on my 1500 that starts the song where it left off. I bought mine on ebay about a year and a half ago, cost me under $30.I mounted mine standing up in the right saddlebag .The controlls are big enough to be used when riding with winter gloves.Here is another one like it with the current bid at $10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.