Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

i bought a new E111 rear tire for my 1500 last summer and did not use it, never mounted, still has stickers on it, $100 plus shipping, i am in delaware. thanks

mike aka rate

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

kyboy67 wrote:
Do you have a picture of it with the DOT numbers showing so we will know the age of the tire?
I will have my son post the picture on sunday, i ain't real swift on this computer stuff.

can you tell me where find this number on the tire? thanks.

rate

·
On a Wing & a KLR
287 Posts
imported post

How much would it cost to ship to Canada via POSTAL?

·
Registered
222 Posts
imported post

Is this the bias or radial? (Since I'm not too smart on these matters). Mine is a 96.

I'm definitely interested if cbx4evr changes his mind.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Hi,

could not get picture posted on here yet,still trying, in the meantime i will post what it is here, the D.O.T. number is 2906, it is my understanding that this means the tire was made on the 29th day of 2006. as i said it has never been mounted still has all the stickers on it, it has been in my heated shop since purchased, i went to a car tire , that's why it never got used, thanks

rate

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

rate wrote:
Hi,

could not get picture posted on here yet,still trying, in the meantime i will post what it is here, the D.O.T. number is 2906, it is my understanding that this means the tire was made on the 29th day of 2006. as i said it has never been mounted still has all the stickers on it, it has been in my heated shop since purchased, i went to a car tire , that's why it never got used, thanks

rate
29th Week - :) Even better.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
rate wrote:
Hi,

rate
29th Week - :) Even better.
thanks for the correct info,

rate

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

hi, if your interested in this tire, i need a zip code, i ain't real swift on this computer stuff, when you say postal, do you mean U.S. POSTAL SERVICE, or is UPS satisfactory, i asked the UPS delivery guy about shipping to Canada, no problem, as i said i need a zip code to get a price quote. thanks for your inquiry.

mike aka rate

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

cbx4evr wrote:
How much would it cost to ship to Canada via POSTAL?
excuse the double post, could not figure out how to delete it.

if you are interested in this tire i will need a zip code to get a shipping quote, when you say POSTAL, do you mean U.S. POSTAL SERVICE or is UPS satisfactory? i talked to a UPS delivery driver and he said they serve Canada, i ain't real swift on this computer stuff so please bear with me. thanks for your inquiry

mike aka rate

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

TIRE IS SOLD, THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED

RATE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.