Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here we are near the end of the first week of December and the riding weather is great. Rode 160 miles yesterday and did 210 today. Unusual for it to be so warm here for this time of year. I know it can not last but ride em while you can.

Ride long and often.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Keep enjoyin' that weather.

Ours has been so-so with rain and all.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Enjoy, below zero here tonight

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

wilkoi wrote:
Here we are near the end of the first week of December and the riding weather is great. Rode 160 miles yesterday and did 210 today. Unusual for it to be so warm here for this time of year. I know it can not last but ride em while you can.

Ride long and often.
Been doing the same thing as often as I can. Did the coast ride yesterday. IMO this is the best time of year to ride in New England. Maybe we will have a snow-free winter:cheesygrin:!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Naw it's not global warming, it's global averaging!

For the last couple hundred years you guy up north get the cold and donw south gets the warmth, now for the next couple hundred years you get some warmth and down south get the cold.
It all averages out eventually!

The Earth is off it's rocker!
AH, I mean AXIS!

How was the weather up there DEC 10th, here it was maybe 29 around 9am, and 22F at 11PM. Might have got around 40F during the day but I was further down south then.

Earlier in the evening I was a bit more south, it was colder there then than it was here when I got home.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yep, even today ( high 34*) & tomorrow (high 38*)are looking good up here, as long as the roads are dry or "wet",:action::action:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.