Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I bought my first goldwing a couple of weeks ago and have learned a lot lurking around these pages, so thanks to all. Just wanted to say hi.

I bought a much used 1800 gl 2002 ABS US spec model in need of a tidy up and since then have changed the air filter, plugs, engine oil and oil filter plus rear diff oil and changed brake fluid.

Tidied up some poor wiring and fixed, polished and tightened a lot of little items. Been having great fun on her and enjoy the bike. Thanks to all the tech info here.

What a brill machine the 1800 is though. Gotta love that engine!

Cheers,

Dave

Have a couple of other bikes too so like the change each one brings and can't really subscribe to being exclusive to one bike over another. No bad bike out there these days, all supremely capable and reliable to the point of being bullet proof. As long as it has 2 wheels, who cares what you ride!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
:waving::waving::waving:
Hi Dave! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum! It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or need help with the forum! I will be happy to assist!!!

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on the "Quick Links" and selecting "Edit Your Details" from the drop down. You will be able to edit all sorts of things there (including your personalized signature).

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Hello and Welcome . ITs good to hear you found useful info to help with your project . Now its ride time .
We dont care what you ride as long as the breeze flows by as the scenery rushes past . Enjoy the bikes and visit with us when you can .

·
Premium Member
73,652 Posts
Hallo Heinkel150

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:Heinkel150

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Hello and welcome to another Irish member :) ,, as you may or may not know ,this forum started its life in Ireland and up until last year was Irish based and Irish owned and started by Steve Saunders from Ballyfermot in Dublin , I am in Wexford have been here since the start up and if you need any help or advice ,just drop me a pm .. they are a very helpful bunch here and most will go out of their way to help ,so never be shy with your questions , regards , Ciaran

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, Welcome To Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum so withany Maintenance you do.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were 'Goldwings in their previous lives and can answer any question you have. The forums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum
General Motorcycle Discussion Forum
These have the best info about your bike and are where you ask questions and get help..

For Sale/Wanted Forum Good stuff for Sale....

And when you just need a good laugh:: Fun Forum Again Welcome to the Forum...

And A Big Welcome From Clermont, Indiana.....

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
That wexy guy didn't tell you about his big bad Axe.......

and

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.