Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I was referred to this site by a member and I thank him for that. First of all, I do not own a Goldwing, but do have a H-D VRSC-B that I love. I have been riding cycles since I was 7 yrs old growing up on the farm. I started with a Honda XR-75 and have had bigger bikes ever since.

I look forward to meeting many of you and who knows, I just may be on a Goldwing by the end of the year!!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:ChemGeek

·
Premium Member
73,634 Posts
Hallo ChemGeek

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome to you ChemGeek. First off, its not as important what you ride as it is that you ride. With that being said, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stop in here and like you said, maybe you'll be on a wing soon. I personally look at the wing as the cadillac of motorcycles. Not everyone is fit for a wing but nothing beats a smooth quiet ride in the country on a nice summer day.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Welcome and Hello . I hope you enjoy the time you spend visiting this forum .Its a large family of folks here. A Goldwing isn't required to be a member . You have the passion to ride . That's the important thing . Ride safe and often , check in with us as your able .

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.