Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello,

Just got a new goldwing 06 model with navigation system. Cant wait to get out there and do some long distance rides.

My husband Steve set me up with a sidecar to carry my wheelchair, but the little bike just didnt have enough power for big trips. So my new goldwing waits for a sidecar then off we go.

I really need to get some pics.

Heather ;)
http://helmetspeakers.741.com

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
imported post

Now that's a GREAT husband. Welcome to the forum and contribute some pictures when you have them. Wishing you many miles of great riding and adventures.:waving::waving::waving:

Kurt

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
imported post

Congratulations, Heather! Sounds like this will be a BIG step up from the Ural.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site HeathersWheels! :waving::waving:

The new 'Wing sure will handle your side car easily, hope you have miles and miles of smiles with it!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I love my ural, but we just needed more power to get over these hills.:weightlifter: Steve rode the wing to work this morning and he's lovin it. I can see the miles adding up already. Here's a pic of us on the ural. Cant wait to get one of the goldwing.

pidjones wrote:
Congratulations, Heather! Sounds like this will be a BIG step up from the Ural.

Attachments

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the best Goldwing forum in the world Heather! I went to your site, looked at a bunch of pictures and read your story. You're a strong lady! You also have a strong and loving husband! That's awesome!! It's great to have you here. Tell that hubby of yours to get signed up too.:D You will find there are a bunch of really great people here. Hope to hear from you often.

John

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

You are a welcome addition to this site! I hope the new Wing works out as well for you as I think it will! Keep on spinning those wheels!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:Dhelen, welcome to the best goldwing site on the net,you and your husband make your self at home, and enjoy. all the best pp:waving:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

HeathersWheels wrote:
Hello,

Just got a new goldwing 06 model with navigation system. Cant wait to get out there and do some long distance rides.
Howdy HeathersWheels :waving: A Hundred Thousand Welcomes to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum. :clapper::clapper:

Please update your Profile and Insert your LOCATION :weightlifter:

May you have many Safe (s)Miles on your New :18red:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.