·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,535 Posts
about 2 years ago, I dropped NRA from my wallet's purse strings.

I counted up that they wasted more money in postage and printing materials trying to get me to sign up for more "free garbage" than anyone would need.

I have a NRA duffel bag, it is convenient, and pliable, more so than the canvass bags I have. I use it for my electronics stuff that goes where I go. being a geek, I drag along more crap than most folks.

e.g., my laptop and LTE modem that provides me internet on the go, and at home, it is how I contact the world.... gave up on dedicated internet services about a year ago. they are not reliable, and once I walk out the door, they are useless.

·
Administrator
26,010 Posts
How about we form
"National White men Gun Association.
]
That would immediately if not sooner be tagged a radical racist group and be drummed out of existence. You can form any kind of ethnic organization as long as it's not white men.

Reactions: Shorty Thompson

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
That would immediately if not sooner be tagged a radical racist group and be drummed out of existence. You can form any kind of ethnic organization as long as it's not white men.
So Dave, we gonna' join ???

·
Administrator
26,010 Posts
Reactions: Shooter

·
Registered
490 Posts
I made the mistake of joining NRA as a Lifetime member, and then again as an Endowment member, so there's no "walking away" at this point. But their constant caving in has left me disillusioned with the organization. I've managed to get off the list for most of the spam. Only worse company in my experience was the Good Sam club for needless mailings. I've since joined GOA and OathKeepers for a harder line on 2A.

Reactions: Peter Goldwing

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well . I never did join the NRA. Why ? I don't believe on funding something that " I " believe pays someone a salary to represent me. Now that may not make sense . So I'll try to clear it up this way. Charitable organizations. I only donate to St. Judes, Ansar Shrine. They're money goes straight to what it's intended for. Not someone's pocket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts