Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, VDIGUY Here. Im in SE Idaho, and looking to buy my first wing, probably this next week. Have to decide which one I want yet. narrowed down to 2 or 3 now.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome to the forum from IL. Hope you enjoy your stay. Make sure you check out all the catagories here so once you get that wing, you;ll be able to do most anything with it. The guys on this forum real seem to know what they are talking about (sometimes) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Welcome aboard, I have own 3 1500's and 1 1800, and st 1300, once you get use to a gold wing it is hard to adjust to another bike, at least it was for me. I now own a 1999 wing, just bought it a few weeks ago. get the one you really want and you won't be sorry and be safe out on the roads. solaro

·
Premium Member
73,557 Posts
Hallo VDIGUY

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycling Motorcycle welcome to the forum VDIGUY:waving:

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I bought my first Wing within the last month and the only thing I am disappointed in is that I waited so long to do so! :X

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Hello, VDIGUY Here. Im in SE Idaho, and looking to buy my first wing, probably this next week. Have to decide which one I want yet. narrowed down to 2 or 3 now.
Welcome from Oklahoma ::) Enjoy the wing ::)

·
Madman at Large
18 Posts
I've had Goldwings for 25 years. When I bought my first (1977 GL1000) I kept my 650 Nighthawk for running around town. The more I rode the Goldwing, the more I realized it was a much more comfortable bike. Unfortunately, it was murdered and it took me a year to get another one. That bike was an 1985 GL1200. After riding it for a couple of weeks, I sold my beloved Nighthawk and only rode the Goldwing. Eventually it retired and I moved up to a 1988 GL1500. A poor economy required that the 1500 and I part company. Now I have a 1984 GL1200 Aspencade. I think that no matter what year or no matter how much power you have, all of them are very fine rides. You'll enjoy this bike more than anything you've ever ridden, and you'll meet some of the finest people on earth who share your passion.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Howdy:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
:waving:Greetings from N.Idaho and welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the internet. If used, this forum will supply you with great information and hours of simple entertainment.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, I. Learning a lot already.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
WELCOME:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders GoldwingForum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.