Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the group today. Hope to get some knowledge about the 1800 wing. I currently have a Valkyrie Tourer and am looking for a good used 1800. I will be selling my valk but finding a wing is my first priority. If you know of a nice used wing, please contact me. From what I've seen the prices are all over the board....some 02's are more than '05's with like equip and miles. The hunt is on!.......Mike

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike, you've come to the right place!!!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
WELCOME from Pittsburgh, Pa

Hickey:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Bike for sale

I sent you a PM, with the link to a guy who is selling a mint 2004, red 1800. Please PM me back, and give me your E-Mail addy, and I'll foreward his letter and
[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]Hi, friends![/FONT]

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]We really hate to do this because we really don't want to, but....due to major aches and pains from arthritis and other joint ailments we're both incurring, we are putting our beloved Gold Wing up for sale. She's totally reliable and ready to take you anywhere you can imagine. Here are some of the [FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]particulars.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]Gregg and Pat[/FONT]

2004 GL 1800, Honda Red with 63250 pampered miles and the bike comes with matching Honda Red Escapade Cargo Trailer. Trailer contains a hanging clothes bag and a brand new spare tire on a chrome rim. Bikeaccessories include CB, Utopia Drivers Back rest, passenger arm rests, driver highway pegs, passenger Transformer pegs, passenger intercom/CB controller, trailer hitch, trunk rack,

dealer installed driving lights, Baker Built upper and lower Wind Wings, below mirror deflectors, vented windshield, carpeted trunk and saddlebags. The tires are Dunlop Elite III, front and rear, with less than 2500 miles. A Battery Tender hookup is installed, also. A detailed service record is included for your convenience. Plus, a Speedo Healer has been installed and the Mississippi Highway Patrol assisted in the calibrating so you won't have to guess what your speed actually is. Clear titles for both. I’m asking $13,500 for bike and trailer.

Thanks for looking!

Gregg Harbison
[email protected]
601-684-*****

2004 GL1800 63,250 Miles & Escapde Trailer Contact Gregg 601-684-****

2004 GL1800 63,250 Miles & Escapde Trailer Contact Gregg 601-684-******

2004 GL1800 63,250 Miles & Escapde Trailer Contact Gregg 601-684-*******

pics, if I can. Jim (jimsjinx)

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:GA Mike

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
73,580 Posts
Hallo GA Mike

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the Best.
And good luck with your search for a nice Wing.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.