Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My repair guy is 60 miles away (Baton Rouge) and loves to keep my bike for weeks not days. Here in New Orleans honda GL trikes are few and far between. Anyone from NO reading this and has a Honda GL Trike please say "Hi" and lets communicate. I have posted several questions lately about my bikes fog lights and brakes if you see them shout out.
Also, guys from NO with trikes can you tell me about any good repair shops in the area. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My repair guy is 60 miles away (Baton Rouge) and loves to keep my bike for weeks not days. Here in New Orleans honda GL trikes are few and far between. Anyone from NO reading this and has a Honda GL Trike please say "Hi" and lets communicate. I have posted several questions lately about my bikes fog lights and brakes if you see them shout out.
Also, guys from NO with trikes can you tell me about any good repair shops in the area. Thanks
I need to clarify "New Guy" - the Motor Trike is new for me. I'm not new as you can see I've been here since 2016 when I had just sold my Honda Shadow Spirit and in 2017 bought me a Can Am Spyder F3. I'm 74 and going through my bucket list before the Lord calls my number. I've always loved riding motor bikes since I was in college with mt 10 speed Kawasaki riding through the everglades of florida. Great ol'days then :love:.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I need to clarify "New Guy" - the Motor Trike is new for me. I'm not new as you can see I've been here since 2016 when I had just sold my Honda Shadow Spirit and in 2017 bought me a Can Am Spyder F3. I'm 74 and going through my bucket list before the Lord calls my number. I've always loved riding motor bikes since I was in college with mt 10 speed Kawasaki riding through the everglades of florida. Great ol'days then :love:.
I'm up in Ohio but a ******* from Melville, La. Missing home, just purchased my first Goldwing. Hopefully I will be able to ride it down there once it's highway ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts