Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting a bike for a long time. My dad has been riding and working on them since a kid so it's in my blood. My first was a 94 FZR-600 3 years ago, but I was forced to sell it to pay for a transmission for my car. Just recently I got an offer for a trade on a Ford Ranger I had, it was just too good to pass up, I fell in love with the bike at first sight, lol.

'82 Honda GoldWing bobber. VERY torquey. Ended up being the guy I got the bike from, got it from a buddy of mine and bobbed it out. Needs a little work with the turn-signals (or lack there-of) and the LED brake light only works with the rear brake and isn't bright at all in daytime. Also gotta get a factory seat, the one on it now hurts my "self"....

Rode it ~20miles home, including 80 on the interstate. Feels amazing, very smooth and besides the seat, very comfortable (I'm used to sport bikes..).

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
73,634 Posts
Hallo DatsunChris

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:DatsunChris

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome aboard from Illinois. Do make sure ou get that brake light working better and brighter before riding to much. I would have to agree on a new seat. Sweet Bobbing to ya.

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :waving:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,