Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Guys and Gals :waving:! I'm new to this so if I mess up please let me know so I don't always look like the "New Guy". I started riding in '78 on a 78 CB400T and put 45,000 or so miles on it. In '82, got a brand new VF750C Magna which I rode up until 2000. Then between work and kids, I just kinda stopped. But the the desire for riding never left. So 2 weeks ago, I picked up a '84 Interstate w/ 43,000 or 143,000 miles on it :baffled:. She looks pretty good for an old ride and has a slight clutch chatter when she takes off so I'll probably be doing a clutch pretty soon. Anyway, enough chatter and I look forward to "talking" to you all. Thanks

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
imported post

WELCOME :waving::waving: TO THE BEST GOLDWING SITE AROUND.

:11black:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Hey welcome. With a name like that, I expected island locations, not wine country. Enjoy the stay. :waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Carolina hawaii5o5. You find a get group of people here that are willing to help at a moments notice. :3sum:

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
12,706 Posts
imported post

A warm welcome from Sunny Fl . Glad to have here with us . I am sure you will find most of us fine.:cheeky1:, the rest of us may be a little wacky:baffled:. Otherwise its a great group of Wing loving folks .

I am not sure about the 1200....but its quite common to hear/feel a chatter when taking off with an 1100 if the RPM is to low. IF the 1200 is the same I am sure someone will come along and let you know that shortly. For the 1100 a synchronize setting on the carbs helps a good deal . It may do the same for the 1200. Anywhooo good to see you . I wish you many safe happy miles on your new ride .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.