Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5th motorcycle and final one, I think? I have wanted a Wing for years and ran across a '12 Level 1 at a dealer a few weeks ago that met all of my wants. Brought it home at 36 degrees and I am officially in love. My run-up was a '75 Kawasaki 450, a '82 Yamaha Seca 550, a 82 Suzuki Katana 1000 (collector), a '07 Suzuki VStrom and now the Goldwing. I also bought a Jeep Wrangler last year and have found these two machines have a lot in common. Things to add one everywhere. Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket. Wing = Wading In New Gear. Summer will include many miles in every direction. We will be seeing all of you 2Up.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Congratulations on the Wing. :claps:

·
Administrator
28,085 Posts
Congrats on the new wing.
Where would one be likely to meet you? Wentzville is not in my area that I know of.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Welcome to the forum PeteSelf
Congradts on the new wing.
Add your state in the profile so we can know it's you we might see.
Edit; Thanks for updating it!
Maybe I'll swing by on my way to E TN in a month and try it out!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congrats and welcome

We have alot in common as well friend. I also drive a Jeep Wrangler and you will soon be acquainted with our good friend JC....Whitney. I love em both! You will meet some very helpful folk using this forum! Fellow wingman and rockhopper:waving:MD.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I am close to doing the same thing. Got the kitchen remodeled, got the house refinanced, just need to buy my wife a new car, then I can get the bike. Hope to have both done by the end of the month.

Congrats on your purchase! What color did you get?

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
That is awesome, I have rode many bikes over the years but bought my first wing in 2012 a level II, and I wished I would have known sooner what an unbelievable bike the Goldwing is....Enjoy brother!

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
Congrats on the new ride Pete - your gonna love your 1800... I just upgraded to an 1800 myself last year (2009 ABS) and am loving it it... I was on a 1993 1500 for 20 years previous and a 1200 previous to that and a stable of other rides going back to my early 20's...

Enjoy the new ride and welcome to the forum ;)

Les

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Good on yea... After you put a few miles on the 1800 your going to love this bike even more.. The one negetive .. To many really great sparkles for this bike

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I too upgraded to a 2004 gold-wing. What a ride. Now if we could get rid of this thing called snow and ice.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I just bought a 2012 Level I Blue/Silver at the beginning of the month, th e wife said it was about time I bought something for myself, so HELLOOOOOOOOO Goldwing. I was riding a 1500 Aspencade, man! what a difference, this will most likely be my last Goldwing it will out last me I think. The 1500 was 15 years old and still had many miles left in her, but it was time for something new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.