Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm about to buy new headsets and would like to get a concensus on the best ones. The prices are all over the place from $100.-$250. What does everyone here like the best?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

I boughtEd-sets. They are the only ones I have ever heard but am very happy with them. Customer support is (in my experience) outstanding!

Bob

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

I have just finished fitting 2 pairs of Edsets to ourHJC helmets about 2 hours ago. They were about half the price of JM sets. I have been for a runto try them out and they work perfectly.I bought them over the internet from Ed who sent them to me without waiting to see how much it was going to cost to air freight them down to me in New Zealand. I was impressed by the service and by the sincerity ofEd and would certainly recommendEdsets.

Regards to all.

John S

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Do you have a URL for ED? I guess I can just do a Google search.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

Go with the EdSets. Little more money but the product and the serviceare well worth it!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Ok, thanks all. We seem to have a 100% vote for Ed. They are not much cheaper than J&M but hey, a penny saved....

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

EDSETS are superior. I have tested both and my vote is firmly with EDSETS if youy decide not to Do It Yourself.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Not to do it myself? It's not a hard job to change headsets...I assume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.