Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hopefully it should be a simple job, since the Canadian imports had them in before shipping. They were simply removed before they were exported, because the Canadian frequency is different from UK/Europe.

The pop off panel is best removed with a sharpish wide bladed paint scraper or similar, so as not to break any tabs or scratch the paint on the fairing. If you can't find a power plug behind the panel, there is one located just below the left fairing pocket which may have been for the CB origionally. I did not see one directly behind my panel when I removed it. ( not that there definately isn.t one there?)

I do know that Shrek snr. is now back from his travels, so you could PM him for info, since he recently installed a Honda CB.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
imported post

I've got some drawings/manuals. They show me how to install the CB. Looking at them makes me more confident that I will succeed. Just have to find out which "condensator" (sorry, don't know the English word) is which. There are three. I roughly know where to put them. But at this moment I can't tell the difference between the three of them. But then again: It seems I can do those at a later stage.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.