Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here's the cooler rack from my trailer now mounted to the 2" receiver my brother made up for me. I can use the cooler on the bike or the trailer now via the use of hitch pins.

I'll post some pics of the flag mount he's making for me later to this same thread.

Brake and turn signals lights covered up. I still have to mount some on the rack to be legal.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
imported post

Nice job on the hitch. Did the 2" reciever come with it, or did you have to add it?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

My brother designed and welded it on for me. The flag mount he's doing will also have a ball on it so I can pull the trailer with it at the same time I'm flying flags on it. The trailer will also have 2 flag mounts on the rear of it so when I pull the trailer in a PGR mission or event I can run a max of 4 flags.

I just bought the final pieces he needs to finish the flag mounts and will be taking them up there to his house later today. Hopefully all will be finished by the weekend.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Here's the hitch mods. Still need to paint it.

As you can see here, the ball will never come off, at least from the bottom.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
imported post

Nice mod Michael. I need to find someone who welds around here. :)

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

Nice! What a great idea! Hope that ball never has to come off though.:p

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

You might want to cut a big hole in that cooler box to expose the main tail/stop lamp .......... or get a shorter box.
Failing that, you will want to look at installing lights into the cooler. :baffled:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Chippy01 wrote:
You might want to cut a big hole in that cooler box to expose the main tail/stop lamp .......... or get a shorter box.
Failing that, you will want to look at installing lights into the cooler. :baffled:
Finally got a led electronic flasher unit for the bike so once I install it the rear turn signals get led's and I'll install led's on the corners of the cooler rack that will plug into the regular trailer hookup.

I bought a clear, locking lid, storage box at Walmart today that leaves the brake lights viewable and some of the turn lights. I'll be using that for the trip down to wda83wing's house Friday.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

What are you doing so the license plate is visible?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

tybme wrote:
What are you doing so the license plate is visible?
Not really gonna worry about it.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Kool looking job....:cool:.....I want one..........

Claude......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.