Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Beautiful bikes to say the least. I'm glad Polaris bought the company and will keep producing them and hopefully the price will come down as well.
I have always liked the Indian, but could never afford one, and I liked them so well that I tried to mimic them with my 04 vtx. Now called the Hondian. Sorry, just had to show it off :D

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

I think that I'd be showing her off too... :gunhead:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

No offense meant, but the same old HD blah look IMO. If it were not for the resources of Polaris, the name and bike would fold again.

Dime-A-Dozen in all aspects of it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
imported post

That sure is a good looking machine. I like the flex-tube exhaust treatment. Nice.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Nice looking Bike, Id be ok being seen on one, but why the rear foot pegs/boards?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Nice looking Bike, Id be ok being seen on one, but why the rear foot pegs/boards?
Thanks. I have a passenger seat pillion that I can toss on there when I need to, but with the new purchase of my Goldwing, I will no longer be needing it, so they will be coming off soon.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

That is a very nicely done craftsman bike. What a great Job. In response to the other post yes they are retro looking and that was the idea. Myself if the wing ever fails me I will be going to the Victory cross country. I have ridden one and have some friends that have them. They are more then impressed and they are ex-HD owners.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

The Cross Country is a great riding and handling bike and looks great. The Vision is a great handling and riding bike as well if you can get used to the looks!

Dubs

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

I've always loved the look of those chiefs. That hondian probably does better justice to the bike than polaris ever could :cheeky1:, but it's nice to see the bikes surviving. Now if they could just keep Arlen Ness' hands off it (sorry, I just don't dig the look of the new Victory's).

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

That is one sweeeeet machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

YEAH-- i could live with that. very nicely done.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
imported post

I appreciate the nice clean looks of the retro bikes.

I could stand to have one in my stable of beauties.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:
they come,
they go,
they come,
they go.......... again.
My guess is that they are here to stay with Polaris building them now, and I would also bet that once they get things rolling smoothly with production, their prices will come down as well. But that may just be wishful thinking on my part:praying:.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It doesn't do anything for me but then if you like your bikes straight out of the thirties I guess it's okay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.