John

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
some thing new.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Very disappointed at this time. Hopefully time will improve this. Site speed not much better on my end!!!:( Where are the old emoticons????:mad:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I see some things I like and some I don't. I'll will not speak to any of them until I have a chance to properly evaluate them.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
WHOA! Where am I?? :confused:

Needs more smilies and pinned topics.

·
Administrator
1,487 Posts
the old emoticon and more will be uploaded by tomorrow. Also we are looking into getting the old pinned thread re-stickied here. Same goes for the A-Z Topics

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
You might want to check your subscribed threads, mine are all gone.
Yep, all subscribed threads are gone, friend list gone, all PM's gone except the last 5, Gallery gone. Sigh, I suppose it was inevidble but it's a sad day for me. It's like going from your small hometown hardware store to a Walmart. I noticed the member titles are gone too. I don't care about mine, didn't think I deserved it anyway, but there are some that definitely deserved theirs and I would like to see them back. I haven't found a member list yet either, maybe just missed it.
John

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Yep, all subscribed threads are gone, friend list gone, all PM's gone except the last 5, Gallery gone. Sigh, I suppose it was inevidble but it's a sad day for me. It's like going from your small hometown hardware store to a Walmart. I noticed the member titles are gone too. I don't care about mine, didn't think I deserved it anyway, but there are some that definitely deserved theirs and I would like to see them back. I haven't found a member list yet either, maybe just missed it.
John
John, I found all my PM's in a folder. Every one I ever sent and then the received PM's in another folder. I deleted them but if you look you may find yours.

Larry

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,634 Posts
Welcome, Chewman.
You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 11:00 PM Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

?????
I was here 42 1/2 years ago?
Ummmm
Posts times seem to be wacked also.
So far I'm less than impressed but we shall see.

·
12,841 Posts
John, I found all my PM's in a folder. Every one I ever sent and then the received PM's in another folder. I deleted them but if you look you may find yours.

Larry
Thanks Larry, you are correct. Mine are there I just missed it.

All, better check your settings. Looks like email notifications are turned off by default for both thread subscriptions and for PM's.

John

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,671 Posts
I have all of my old messages.
I'm still having to get acquainted with how to navigate for certain features. Like the PM message area, I used to be able to link directly to it. Will have to try that one out and see if I can book mark it again.

Marco told the staff members that they had the software "so close" that they just wanted to go ahead and get it running. Then follow up on the features as they can get them worked in.

So far, I really like the much faster speed. For me here, on a 10 megabit circuit it is running in "real time".

Time this post; it took 5 seconds to display.

·
12,841 Posts
Welcome, Chewman.
You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 11:00 PM Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

?????
I was here 42 1/2 years ago?
Ummmm
Posts times seem to be wacked also.
So far I'm less than impressed but we shall see.
Yeah, you have to reset your time zone settings too.

John

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,671 Posts
That will be fixed already, you just signed in.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Ya ... I'm not liking it so far ... but I'll give it a chance :(

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.