Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Been wondering about welcoming new members, who of course are all welcome. When someone signs up they get the auto welcome on the forum menu page. perhaps a welcome posting should wait until they post? Just tossing the idea out. Probably needs tossing out.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

That's probably something for the makers of the forum software. A welcome already goes out with the activation e-mail when someone registers, so another official welcome is probably superflous. Redwing almost always catches new posters with his warm wlecome anyway and you're on the ball as well Paul. I think between the two of you most of it is well covered. You two are the unofficial welcome committee! :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Jason :waving: You must agree that a Welcome from the "Top Poster" :clapper: sounds more important than a welcome from a mere "Senior Guru" :stumped: I never welcome any person untill they have posted. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Pssssts, Paul, you may want to change the title of this post to "New member welcome" Before Redwing catches it and never lets you forget. Unless of course you have membe's in the U.S. and maybe we don't get them up here cuz the exchange rate is so lousy, I don't know. :grinner::grinner::grinner:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Pssssts, Paul, you may want to change the title of this post to "New member welcome" Before Redwing catches it and never lets you forget. Unless of course you have membe's in the U.S. and maybe we don't get them up here cuz the exchange rate is so lousy, I don't know. :grinner::grinner::grinner:
Damn, I forgot to translate it from the Swahili! Besides you know who hasn't got a lot of room to complain about spelling.:goofygrin:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Hey goldwinger :waving: I saw it when he posted it. :clapper:Since he got promoted to "Senior Guru" he is inclined to be a bit touchy :whip: so i said nothing.

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
goldwinger wrote:
Hey goldwinger :waving: I saw it when he posted it. :clapper:Since he got promoted to "Senior Guru" he is inclined to be a bit touchy :whip: so i said nothing.
Mea Culpa! :blushing:

I confess, it's gone to my head. I thank you for bringing it up. I plan on attending a course in Elimination of Hubris as soon as possible.:bash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.