Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello, I'm a not so new member from Amboy, Minnesota, population 651 if everyone is at home. I've been riding motorcycles since 1964. I got my first Honda in 1977.

I'm a transplanted 3rd generation Texan (lower Rio Grande valley), who met my wife on eHarmony and moved to Minnesota in 2004.

I'm the Assistant State Captain for Patriot Guard Riders, here in Minnesota. We're the people who attend military funerals and hold the American flag to show honor and respect for the American heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms, to their families, and to their communities.

I am also an active member of Christian Motorcyclists Association or CMA, my wife is the newsletter editor and webmaster for our local chapter out of Mankato, MN.

George

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Hey George :waving:

A very big welcome from this side of the pond to you and your wife :clapper:

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

HelloGeorgeand welcome from Arizona.

[align=left] "Why buy'm if you don't ride'm"[/align]

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum flint, from N.W. Missouri!

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
imported post

:clapper:Welcome from another Minnesotan being held hostage by the winter :clapper:

Unlike you I am new to the goldwing experience but hope to get comfortable enough this spring to make the wife dare to ride with me. :action:Safety First.:action:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

George, Welcome to the Forum from the State of Confusion.......Kansas! :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Florida. :waving:

Both those groups are some great people.

I've went on two mission with the PGR in the past year, and wanted to do alot more.

We had our Christmas parade in our little town yesterday. The CMA and the Hope Riders both had a good showing.

Last year we had a huge group of PGR members but none this season.

Enjoy the forum and hopefully the weather will end early and let you get back to riding.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
Welcome to the forum from Florida. :waving:

Both those groups are some great people.

I've went on two mission with the PGR in the past year, and wanted to do alot more.

We had our Christmas parade in our little town yesterday. The CMA and the Hope Riders both had a good showing.

Last year we had a huge group of PGR members but none this season.

Enjoy the forum and hopefully the weather will end early and let you get back to riding.
In 2007 I put 15,000 miles on the scoot for PGR & CMA, this year only 7,000 miles. Thank God we had a lot less funerals this year. However, with 5,000+ Minnesota young men and women in the sandbox by July 2009, we could have a very busy year ahead.

From your lips to God's ears, I'm hoping we have an early spring so I can get back on the scoot. I'm already suffering from PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome). It's snowing again today, second time this week we've gotten snow.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

gtwing wrote:
Welcome to the site George.
If you're new to motorcycling, I'd highly suggest you take a Motorcycle Safety Class, or an Advanced Rider Safety Class if you've ridden previously. Both classes will teach you some valuable skills and/or sharpen skills you've already got. Most ABATE of MN chapters will subsidize either of those classes.

I'm counting the days till we can ride again.

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

:waving:

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.