Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from British Columbia, Canada. I have joined this forum in the hopes of getting a better understanding of the Goldwing. What may surprise some members is that I don't own one of these bikes although I am currently considering the purchase of a latest generation Goldwing (2018-21). While not new to riding, I am at the point in my life where touring comfort has moved up in my priorities and I'm hoping that this is the bike to address it. I'm currently riding a 2002 Honda VTX 1800C that has provided me with over 100k km of trouble free riding. It has taken me across Canada twice and through a good portion of Western and Northern USA without incident. This level of dependability and the fact that I like the looks of the Wing are a couple more reasons for my interest. I am quite certain that I will purchase a "bagger" as my wife has her own ride (H/D Heritage gasp) so rarely there will be a passenger. I look forward to tapping into the membership knowledge and ask for your patience should my queries seem too basic. Good riding to all.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board....
and yes, we all come to that stage in life where comfort is more important than the bikes of yesterday that we rode.

the VTX is a great bike, but it is not a Goldwing....

Hey, it is okay for folks to ride a HD, all we care about is that you ride in the wind..... :)

I really like the looks of the 2021 model, lots bigger trunk space so two helmets will fit in it.

Take care, see ya around.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Hallo TinBC

Welcome on this nice forum Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your search for a nice Wing.

Reactions: TinBC

·
Magic Moderator
4,633 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have U with us.
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts