Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just picked up my first goldwing last week from a guy my dad knew. it is a 1984 gl1200 aspy. this is my first heavy bike. i have lots to learn as i want to eventually do a complete rebuild. i would be interested in any rides going on in georgia, s.c. or n.c.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the clan fredwing.
I'm in Woodstock and we just finished a meetup and ride last weekend.
We rode south GA but my wife and I also went to SC and NC and NGA. Ran about 1066 miles.
Add your location to your profile so we can figure out how to make loop rides that are within your range and others near you can get together more easily.
Thanks

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Went right by you last Sat. The meetup was at the Dublin rest area.
I'm in Warner Robins next week for an upgrade. I might get a little time if things go well.

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Hello fredwingglad that you have joined us :byebye:This is a great Forum and there is a ton of help to solve any problem.

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

Welcome. My Brother is moving to the Charleston area in a couple of months, so the wife and I will be making a trip down that way later this summer. Will be making our way over to Hilton Head, Savannahand Tybee Island as well.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I'm in Warner Robins next week for an upgrade. I might get a little time if things go well.
How can this be possible.... what are you having upgraded Rudy, facial features or bodily parts. :baffled::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

A big warm welcome fredwing, from the UK:waving:, sorry but you are a bit far away for a weekend ride out, but I am sure you will soon be Winging it with some really nice guys and gals from on the site, plenty around your area I believe.

If you would like to find out who is round you, just click on the blue location that you have put in your profile and all will be revealed. :)

Enjoy the site and visit often.

:waving::waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Rudy wrote:
How can this be possible.... what are you having upgraded Rudy, facial features or bodily parts. :baffled::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
I'm getting my ears fixed. They have been pinned back way too long. :weightlifter::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

:waving:Welcome fredwing great place to visit.:arguing:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

welcome fredwing .....I am sure I will get up to myrtle beach this summer. Not sure how close that is to you,mabe we can get some locals to meet up there :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the form from Ont.,Canada.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum Fredwing:banana:You are a little far away from the world of Lost Wages Nevada, but you find a whole slug of good wingers your way. As far as rebuilds and tweaking goes, this is the best forum I have ever found.:bash2:

Respectfully

Michael

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

Welcome to Fredwing from beautiful downtown Bonaire, GA. Not too far from you. This is the best forum for Goldwings, you'll enjoy it here. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Welcome Fredwing from the Augusta rep of this Great Forum!!

Alot of great people on here!! I was one of the members of the ride with Rudy and it was a great weekend! Let's ride together soon!!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Classic Pappa wrote:
Welcome. My Brother is moving to the Charleston area in a couple of months, so the wife and I will be making a trip down that way later this summer. Will be making our way over to Hilton Head, Savannah and Tybee Island as well.
Just got a call from my Aunt who just moved to Jekell Island and will probably get down that way this summer. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Thanks for the welcome Silverfox, Rabbit, Tarheelbiker, Fatwing Chris, michaelhaney, halls51, and snorebaby.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.