Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone. I just discovered this forum again today. I used to lurk on the old one a year or so back but It's suddenly transformed into a major asset to us Wing owners now, what a change. Great stuff to be learned from the site and particularly the forum and I hope I can contribute something useful myself.
Thanks and the best of luck. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Welcome Norman. I joined before Christmas. It's a great forum. The interface is bang up to date. No arguments, flames, intrusive advertisingor problems and the very high % of good quality technical info is worth it's weight in gold. It only gets better by the day, just wish I'd found it sooner but am glad I'm part of it as it grows.
The members are very friendly. I think the Irish :leprechaun:influence has a calming effect on the rest of us!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Welcome back Norman ,,yes the site and the forum has come on in leaps and bounds :cheeky1:and whatever you need to know you will find it here ,,This is the No I goldwing site in all the search engines ,,,so spread the word ,,the more members ,the more information you have access to :waving:,,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Welcome Norman.

I have been on the WEB for years LOLOL I still remember the INTERNET before it even became the WEB with graphics!!

This forum is the best I have ever seen. Of course there is a certain advantage as only the best people ride WINGS!!!

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
This forum is the best I have ever seen. Of course there is a certain advantage as only the best people ride WINGS!!!

Aw, you're too kind. But thanks anyway... :action: :action: :action: :gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Welcome Norman.

I have been on the WEB for years LOLOL I still remember the INTERNET before it even became the WEB with graphics!!
Big deal, I got on the web when they didn't even have CRT monitors available, we only had Teletype printers, eBay only had 12 items, and Michael Jackson got no hits on AltaVista.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.