Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody ! I live in the Fort Wayne, IN area. I have been a car collector for many years. But due to the economy car collecting has become a very expensive hobbie. I have reciently purchased my first Goldwing a 78 GL1000 and it is in need of lots of help. I love to tinker with old things so this is my newest project to keep me busy this winter. I was a automotive painter for 30 years so making things pretty is what I know. Making them run....well we'll see how I do at that. I just keep telling myself its just a bunch of nuts and bolts. I like to take things that most folks would just shake their heads at and say what are you thinking and turn it back into something nice again. The reward is being able to stand back and tell yourself I did that. But then there is that little guy in my head that says "Dude you have lost your mind!"

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Welcome:waving: cadman60

·
Premium Member
74,549 Posts
Hallo cadman60.

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
:waving:Greetings from N.Idaho and welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the internet. If used, this forum will supply you with great information and hours of simple entertainment.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: