Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an 06 about a month ago been on some short day trips around the area before it gets too hot. Would like to meet up with other rider in the area, anyone want to get together for a ride or a cup coffee let me know on the westside .of Phoenix. Wife does ride as passenger as well sometimes.
Scott

Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
Several members from the Phoenix area on here, one of which is a moderator here.
Bike 'n Dennis who should be asleep right now.... saw saw saw :p

I used to live in Mesa, but retired Dec 2010 and moved to Oologah, OK where we can watch the trains roll by my house. 馃憗 馃憖 and the Fire Trucks as the fire station is just around the corner 馃殥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live in Mesa myself for about 10 years or so before moving over to the westside.
Thanks for the greeting

Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
Dennis and I used to ride around the state a lot back before 2010.
Jan 2008 a Semi truck merged me into the center median wall on Loop 202 a few yards west of EB 32nd St off ramp.

that led up to my retirement,
IIRC, he lives in Glendale ??

Mesa is/was a nice place to live, what drew you out to the west side of the metroplex?

Premium Member
Hallo G Scott 06

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John the main reason we moved to the westside closer to wifes work got tire of all the flooding and trying to find a way to cross the Salt river and the housing everything on the eastside did not fit our needs some houses were calling a 8x8 room a bedroom to me that is a closet and prices and layouts. We bought an older John F Long with room size we could use for less money.

Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
I can sure understand that...

Cave Creek would be a real No No for your wife then.

Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
J.F.L. Home? That's what I thought I had but the neighbors say no. I'm in Glendale, on the cusp of PHX.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts