Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Member Intro

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Cyote61 
#1 ·
imported post

Hi all,

My name is Peter, 46 years old, from New Brunswick, Canada.

Just found this great board a few days ago and joined. Great site and lots of info.

I've been the owner of an 86 Aspencade for five years now. This is the first bike I've ever owned and had never thought about bikes until one day, out of the blue, my wife said "let's get a motorcycle". Within two weeks we purchased the wing, I took a rider safety course and here we are, loving every minute of it.

As you can see, I'm also a huge Red Sox fan.

Looking forward to all the great tips, information, and stories that are shared here.

#3 ·
imported post

Wow, we have so much in common!!! You are in your naughty forties, you are blessed with the best name in the world, bar none, and you own a Wing, now if that isn't a huge coicidence I don't know what is!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Sounds like you have a superb wife too, fancy her being the one to suggest the bike thing, good woman!!:clapper:

Welcome to the best Wing site in the world, another thing we have in common!!:goofygrin:

:waving::waving:

#5 ·
imported post

Welcome to the forum redsox! Glad you found us. Your Wing is a great year too.:grinner:

John

#9 ·
imported post

Welcome, Peter. I note you are from Back Bay. My sister and mother live in St. George and we have been to your locale on several occasions over the past few years and hope to get out there again in 2007. Our favourite part of the country.

#10 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here.

Hey Keener - small world, I have an aunt and cousins that live in Prince George. Also you're bike is the same colour as mine.

#14 ·
imported post

Welcome Peter! You've come to the best and we are glad to have you with us. I once went to New Brunswick just so I could say I was from there when I left. That way I can start cocktail hour one hour earlier than eastern time:doh::D:D:D:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.