Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is a very cool forum and set up very much like another forum im on alot of the time.

My wing is a 75 GL1000 that I picked up last fall from owner number two. He had it for nine years and only put 400 miles on her. Needless to say I had alot of work in front of me. She's running good now and ive racked the mile meter up to 21,000 (original). Youll be seeing more of me around here and if anybody lives near Va Beach or in VA gimme a shout. Would love to set up a meeting some day!

PS: Im retired Navy and now work for Mercedes Benz...........

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Harrystoy,

Welcome to the forum :waving:. There are lots of folks around here who can help out with issues that my come up on your bike.

I have an 83 GL1100 Aspencade with almost 96,000 miles on her. Still running strong!

Bob:11grey:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

AZWinger wrote:
Harrystoy,

Welcome to the forum :waving:. There are lots of folks around here who can help out with issues that my come up on your bike.

I have an 83 GL1100 Aspencade with almost 96,000 miles on her. Still running strong!

Bob:11grey:

Thanks Bob. right now im having fun just surfing all the posts! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

Welcome, This is a great forum, lots of help full people, I'm tring to get my 77 back together,

Your bike looks Great

Hope to heip, or get heip from you in the future

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum... very nice looking GL1000!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Harrystoy:waving:Welcome to the forum.:)

:12red::cool:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Harrystoy :waving: Your most welcome to the best Goldwing forum :clapper:eek:n the net. Thats a cool looking wing you have. :weightlifter:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my wing guys!

She didnt have any pinstripping when I got her and I thought she looked kinda naked without it. SO one weekend I got a wild hair and did it myself. I'm not gonna put any music system on it, but Im trying to find a way to use a current CB I own and get a headset hooked up just so I can talk with the other guys I ride with here in Va Beach. Im a member of GWRRA VA-B chapter since last fall and loving the fun rides we do around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.