Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to network with members of this forum who live in the North Florida panhandle area or club members of panama city,Tallahassee to Lake City Wing chapters. If there is a search option for location please let me know. Thanks all:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Post your question in the misc forum and I am sure that members will reply.

·
Premium Member
73,511 Posts
Hallo MDRanger

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
I'm not sure there are any members down that way...

A couple of years ago, our riding group made the run down to PCB for an overnighter. Let people know we would like to meet up anyone from down that way. Crickets.

So we went out to the big fish restaurant for dinner after a two hour wait... had a great time. Next morning we headed out down through Mexico Beach before turning north and heading up the back roads toward middle GA.

The most memorable highlights down there were... dinner, that fine Mexico Beach area and the "No Spitting" sign in the driveway of a closed tire store in some podunk GA burg.

I figure the FL members were probably hiding out if there were any. :?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha Rudy I never liked spitters much anyway. Yeah Mexico beach is beautiful, I shark fish there sometimes. And our quaint little fishing village of Carrabelle has some fine saltwater tournaments if you can time a ride to be there when the boats come in. Well these Florida beaches are pretty much Harley country but the trikes seem to always be wings. Loving my wing more every day! Pulls like a train, cruises all day without a hiccup and soooo quiet. Am I gittin' old? :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kewl. A Celtic Redwing! I am descendant of Norman Vikings and do well with an Irish temperament! HA. The Goldwing emblem resembles our Coat of Arms :)

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Loving my wing more every day! Pulls like a train, cruises all day without a hiccup and soooo quiet. Am I gittin' old? :)
Liking never ending locomotive torque is not an age thing.
It does make you smile in amazement after a long day of burning mile after mile and passing vehicles like they stopped while going over mountain passes in cruise control, never downshifting.
It's the best designed, most reliable engine I've ever used.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
.....you said it best Rudy. very sweet engine affair :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
map search

:waving:Thanks Ubar. I will do that

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Welcome, unfortunately I am a little too far south to hook up for a ride. If you are ever in the neighbourhood I have great bunch of mates that I ride with.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.