Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
My wife started on a 250 rebel that had a gatorade bottle for a tank and all the turning lights and fenders were removed. It was easy to pick up, had nothing to damage when she fell over, and with only a cup of gasoline she wasn't going to far away. Now she has graduated to a 1500 with a side car. But she is not allowed any where near any purple paint or pink seats.:goofygrin:
Hi travelinmays/Wexman

I may be blonde but what is a gatorade bottle, or perhaps you mean lemonade!? Anyway, might be a good idea to keep your Mrs away from the gasoline, a cup of tea or coffee would make her go much further I'm sure!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Wexman said:Silverfox ,forget about buying a bike for Helen ,,Just get another computer :cheeky1::cheeky1:

No that's ok Wexman, I'll just going riding while he posts here all day and night!!:bash2::1000darkblue::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
imported post

A big welcome from all on the Green Ilse:blackstuff::toast::banana::cooler:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Swaggerman wrote:
A big welcome from all on the Green Ilse:blackstuff:
Hey Swaggerman :baffled:Check your Spell Check :stumped: Isle :dance:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Swaggerman wrote:

Maybe partaking in the :blackstuff:had somehting to do with Swaggerman's spelling difficulty !!!!:cheeky1::baffled::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Hello Helen, I'm sorry I'm late and three days short in catching your first post:DWelcome as an independent member now. Your name has been mentioned quite a bit by your "worser half". :waving:Glad to see your riding your own ride now:clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
Hello Helen, I'm sorry I'm late and three days short in catching your first post:DWelcome as an independent member now. Your name has been mentioned quite a bit by your "worser half":waving:Glad to see your riding your own ride now:clapper:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
Hello Helen, I'm sorry I'm late and three days short in catching your first post:D:waving:Glad to see your riding your own ride now:clapper:
Hey Cyote61, Thanks for the welcome and as you say it has been 3 days sincemy first posted and mentioned my first lesson, not 3 months!! I don't think I can be classed as riding my own ride yet!!:shock::shock:

I won't be doing too much of that, riding and dropping Craig's bike. I will have to wait see what father Christmas brings me in the way of bike lessons and then drop someone elses bike!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Helen The Viking wrote:
I won't be doing too much of that, riding and dropping Craig's bike.
Hey Helen The Viking :baffled:Who the hell is Craig's :baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Redwing wrote:
Swaggerman wrote:

Maybe partaking in the :blackstuff:had somehting to do with Swaggerman's spelling difficulty !!!!:cheeky1::baffled::cheeky1:
Are we slow or what lads............

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Helen The Viking wrote:
I won't be doing too much of that, riding and dropping Craig's bike.

Keep up now [shadow=red]Redwing[/shadow]! Craig is Foxy's eldest son:)

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Helen The Viking wrote:
Redwing wrote:
Keep up now
Redwing
! Craig is Foxy's eldest son:)
Thanks Viking :clapper:Im an old guy and not very fast.:walker: Hey i never heard of that name before :doh:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Thanks Viking :clapper:Im an old guy and not very fast.:walker: Hey i never heard of that name before :doh:

come on now Redwing age is in the mind - you are as old as you feel and think - and I'd be willing to bet there's not many faster :dance:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:How do you know WANNABE ?????

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Redwing wrote:
come on now Redwing age is in the mind - you are as old as you feel and think - and I'd be willing to bet there's not many faster :dance:
Thats what i always say wannabe, age is only a figure(2):dance:

The guys on the Forum tell me im only as old as the Woman I feel, but heck i dont have a woman to feel :doh:so thats that ruled out :bash: I know I ride the Fastest Colour :18red:and im probably the Fastest Swimmer and maybe the Fastestrunner on the Forum, :banana:but thats where the speed ends :walker:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:How do you know WANNABE ?????
well, Wexman, being the polite and well brought up person that I am, I always listen to what I'm being told! :shock::blushing::blushing:

(and that is the only explanation you are getting :tongue:)

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey wannabe :kissing: Dont tell him any more :doh:The next thing he will want to know :bowing:what you had for your breakfast :whip:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
imported post

Helen The Viking wrote:
travelinmays wrote:
My wife started on a 250 rebel that had a gatorade bottle for a tank
Hi travelinmays/Wexman

I may be blonde but what is a gatorade bottle, or perhaps you mean lemonade!?
Gatorade is a lot like lemonade only made with real alligator... (Sort of like Girl Scout Cookies made with real Girl Scouts)

Seriously, it is a sports drink used to refuel minerals and carbs in the body after heavy exercise. Conveniently, when heated it is an excellent tool to combat hypothermia.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.