Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All.

Its chilly and snowy here in SE Wisconsin.... I am new to this website, but have been enjoying my GL1800 for almost 4 years.

Right now I am suffering from a bad case of PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) as I have not ridden since Thanksgiving of last year.

It wont be long though, before this snow and cold are gone and the open road will beckon....
:waiting:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy and welcome to the forum! :waving:
Thanks Brian.

Looks like you're getting some nice miles on your GL1100. I love to see these great goldwings piling up the miles. Speaks volumns about how well these bikes are made

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Wow!! 4yrs, and I thought I was slow :ROFL:
It took me 2 years to find the best forum on the web

Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!! 4yrs, and I thought I was slow :ROFL:
It took me 2 years to find the best forum on the web

Welcome
I had been on another forum, but it just didn't suite me well. Time to move on and get a fresh perspective

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
:waving::waving:

Hey there Schrock,

Welcome to the Saunders family. Since you're in the area, you should check out Diggers un-rally..
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/3-events/397265-uppermidwest-un-rally-13-a.html
It should be just a hop skip and jump for you to get down there and meet up with some of the forum members, :shock::shock: errrrr on second thought, you may want to skip that rally.. nooo, not only skip but run as fast and far away as you can!! :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
:)Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the web.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota, i too suffer from the same malady

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Welcome from PA. Spring will soon be here - I and my riding buddy have been sneaking rides all winter between the gravel and road salt. You'll get to ride soon hopefully!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.