Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just joined and got my '86 GL1200 Interstate earlier in January this year. Rides well but one or two things need attention (I'll post some details in the relevant area). Certainly a pleasant change from my usual choice of ride (my last bike was an '02 Fireblade). It's a great experience can't wait to get out more on it :)

·
Premium Member
62,860 Posts
Hallo RodWingMan

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum, love the 1200 series Wing. They just seem to fit...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum, love the 1200 series Wing. They just seem to fit...
Hi Shooter! Yes I had a good look around and read the Haynes Great Bikes book series re the Honda Gold Wing. To me, it's got a timeless classic look and seems even more part of America than even a Harley - but don't shoot me down on that ;)

·
Registered
1986 goldwing interstate (winebury)
13 Posts
Hi all, just joined and got my '86 GL1200 Interstate earlier in January this year. Rides well but one or two things need attention (I'll post some details in the relevant area). Certainly a pleasant change from my usual choice of ride (my last bike was an '02 Fireblade). It's a great experience can't wait to get out more on it :)
It’s a great bike I have the same year and model very nice all. Around bike this site is very informative and very reactive to posts

·
Registered
1986 goldwing interstate (winebury)
13 Posts
It’s a great bike I have the same year and model very nice all. Around bike this site is very informative and very reactive to posts
I have a starter relay issue,I so. I asked a few questions got some good info gonna get it out of the shed on a good day

1 - 12 of 12 Posts