Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

First of all, i want to thank all of you that helped me on the radio problem i was having, i had been messing with this for over two weeks, made various phone calls, etc. and the problem got solved on this forum in less then an hour. thanks again. anyways, thought i would post a picture of me and my bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Hey Lee,

Welcome to the Best Forum on the Web!:D Get ready for some great scooter days next week, the weather is already starting to clear here in Memphis and will be heading your way by Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Lee, so very glad you found us and got your problem solved. This is with-out a doubt the friendliest and most helpful Goldwingforum on the net. Not to mention, these guys are GOOD.....

Way to go PHIL...... :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hi leeinva1 :waving: Welcome to the forum. :waving:Nice wing enjoy all the miles. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Lee:waving:,, Great looking Bike, :weightlifter:Happy Ridding.

dean_3326 :12red::cooldj:

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

Great looking machine Lee! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine...I must agree with you, this forum does reduce problem solving issues much faster than many shops. Félicitation! to all that participate in the Foprum.

Gilles (Midnight Frog)

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Great looking Bike, :weightlifter:Happy Ridding.
Dont forget the spell check. :stumped:

:grinner: :18red: :grinner:
Hey Redwing:waving:Thank you for pointing out my bad spelling, I don't think anyone could figure out what I meant with that extra d in Riding....I will save the d for a rainy day in the future....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.