Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Kyle wrote:
redneck wrote:
hi kyle, go to the gallery and see my other form of transport, and look at the name on the tank,

ed
Hell..... that looks like you just rolled out of the hills of Virginia
Close but no cigar, the trike looks like it rolled right out of McDowell county West Virginia, some people where born in the wrong time, some in the wrong place. Redneck you my friend, you should have been born in the U.S. :waving:Welcome to thebest forum in the world. Now I'll have to find out what part of England my wifes people came from:baffled:.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
imported post

howdy heather, welcome, and tanx fer the welcome,

good luck wid ya redneck,

ed

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
imported post

i spend enought time in virginia, the locals think i live there, beatiful state,

ed

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Kyle wrote:
Go to your profile and there is a menu at the top, one of the items being Avatar. Pick your pic..and upload it. You have to down size your pic to make it fit
Hey Kyle :baffled:you should know better, you are a "Guru" The picture that you chose is down sized auto. :2finger:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Hey redneck :waving: Welcome to the Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum. :clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum REDNECK, I knew there had to be more of Us outside of the USA. :goofygrin:

Later John K1

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

HeathersWheels wrote:
Hello new Redneck member, I'm new too. Heck, i'm even married to a redneck.

Rednecks of the world..unite!:goofygrin:

Heather;)
http://helmetspeakers.741.com
Hi from the heart of redneck country:waving:to both Heather and Redneck. Welcome to the forum, stick around and enjoy the funand great information from the best forum in the world.Tom:dude:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

redneck wrote:
hi coyote, howz it hangin over there,

ed
Well, my tails up but my tongue is hangin out. Still have over 6 hours until cocktail hour:cheeky1:It is a nice warm day with lots of sunshine. Will hit 70F at least again today and that means "lets ride".:cool:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Hey redneck :baffled:If you wish to have a private conflab with any of the members you can make use of the PM system :2finger:Im sure the majority of the members have no interest in how Cyote61 is hanging over there :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Hey redneck :baffled:If you wish to have a private conflab with any of the members you can make use of the PM system :2finger:Im sure the majority of the members have no interest in how Cyote61 is hanging over there :doh:

Hey, be nice over there you old -------:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
imported post

was over your way a couple of months ago, was stayin pideon forge, and it was great, looking forwad to going back.

ed

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
Redwing wrote:
Hey, be nice over there you old -------:goofygrin:
I am being nice, but i dont want to know how you are hanging :doh:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.