Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello, I am Bryan from Oklahoma, USA. I recently joined the ranks of proud GW owners with the purchase of my 1986 GL1200I. MY SO and I are ridng the crap out of it.... 800 miles and 3 states last weekend, and almost 600 miles the weekend before. What fun!

This board seems to have quite a few interesting threads with interesting posters. Off to dig in...

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Enjoy yourself here Okiebryan.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Ont.,Canada
Lots of good reading and info here.When I first joined I spent about a week reading all the back posts.The bike was put away for winter,so I had a bit of time on my hands before sledding.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving: Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site Okiebryan! :waving::waving:

You're in the right place if you're a Goldwing convert! The 1200 was one of the best looking of the Goldwings too.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

welcome from the dark side brian, beware there are some shady characters here matee............

Attachments

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. Next time you are looking to make a medium run, come down to Abilene. I'll put a steak on the grill and have a cold one in the fridge for you.:toast:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A big warm welcome from here over the Big Pond Okiebryan, nice to have you on board. :waving:

Now that you have made that "right move" into Winging, you will be enjoying the delights that the Wing can offer. Just a case of maintain and ride :D. You will soon discover the fellowship that comes from meeting other Wingers aswell, which is second to none.

Enjoy the forums here and visit often with reports of your trips away. Don't miss out on putting any pics in the gallery too, we never get tired of seeing other Wings!!:D:D

:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Welcome Bryan! People here from all over the world... if you need advice, opinions, or just a good laugh than this is the site that is sure to enhance your 'Wing experience!

I know you said you are from OK, but when you get a chance, please update your profile to show where you're from. Helps people remember - and you may have helpful neighbors you're not yet aware of.

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Carolina :waving:Glad that you have joined us.

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
12,747 Posts
imported post

Welcome Bryan . 800miles and 3 states ,one weekend...I think your on the way to HardCore touring. Well done .Enjoy the site and share with us as you feel the desire.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

A thousand welcomes!

I assume that, of course, the Wing isBLACK?

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

isn't black the colour of those english taxi's, now i catch ya drift brojees.........:cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.