Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone. I just recently aquired a 1982 Aspencade Gl 1100, The bike is in fairly good condition it has a few minor issues. does anyone have any good sources for parts? I have yet to decide to hold on to it or to sell it. I know nothing about these particular bikes. What is the going rate on these? I've done a little research on them, I've seen them selling from $500 to $6000. I asked a few dealers around where i live, all they wouldsay is "good luck finding parts" and tried to sell me a brand new one. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
imported post

What parts are you looking for? servicehonda.com is good on pricing OEM. Ebay is excellent for hard to find chrome pieces or hard to find anything, usually. partsnmore.com was also realiable in 2 purchases from them. Go to google type in GL1100 whateverpartyouneed and it will usually bring up a few choices.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Ont.,Canada
I don't think that there is anything you can't find somewhere for any older Wing.There is a few places that are dedicated to the older stuff,such as Vencowings and Raddak's.You can find the links on the site here or someone wil come along and post them for you.

If you have time you should put your location in your profile and someone in your area might have what you need.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

welcome to the best guys & gals in thte world, if they don't know it then it ain't worth knowing !

I also have a '82 aspencade with 52k on the clock and have had it for nearly 2 years these guys have kept me sane working on it

parts are available for it in the uk, so in it's home country, like it says made in the USA, there should not be a problem. All you have to do is ask, if they on't have it they'll know where to get it.

Anyway once you've got it on the road and ridden it you'll see whywe all love and hate them so much

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I've road the bike a few times and your right i loved it when i was on it. Thanks for the tips on parts, I'm thinking of selling the bike. Haven't made up my mind yet. I'm afraid i have my hand on to many projects already. But it's still in the air for now

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Carolina :waving:There is no shortage on parts; it may take a little research but you can find what you need.

Keep on Winging:bat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.