Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have just recently purchased my old 2000 model goldwing. I had sold it and upon hearing it was up for sale I decided to reenter riding. I am from south Louisiana and will be reading this forum. I was reading thegl1800 forum and digested alot of information from them. The 1500is alot more top heavy but I can't see investing so much in the 1800. The 1500 will just have to satisfy my needs.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,710 Posts
imported post

Yup, I had a 1500 and really learned to like it in a big way.

My replacement bike will most likely be the "biggest bang for the buck" rather than a new one.

Just call me scrooge :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

:waving:

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Central Arkansas ...

The 1500 is a great bike!

But, I like the ugly headlights on the 1800! :shock:

Bob

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

I hear more good things about the 1500's than any other size, and believe you'll find you made the right decision. I haven't been able to compare, but mine suits me completely.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
imported post

I have rode both the 1800 and the 1500 and I can 't say that the 1500 is any more top heavy than the 1800. They are both so well balanced that I can't say. I can tell you that the 1800's don't have the storage that the 1500's have, and I believe that the 1500sets better than the 1800, but I am 6' and 220lbs, but with the aluminum frame, the 1800's will corner a little better than the 1500. All in all, I wish they still made the 1500 because when it comes time to replace mine, I probably won't be able to find one.:(JMHO

Cobra

:15grey:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum "rduran" you picked a good choice in a Goldwing regardless what model, and rabbit, is that a international tractor in your picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.