Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just joined. looks like the place for goldwing info.

First question-- My remote does not work-- I checked the transmitter and it appears to be ok. I don't know where the reciever unit is located so I can check it. Is this possibly a known problem?

Thanks for any help

denny

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Go to the very front page of this site and find Goldwing FAQ, very first thing, shows you how to reprogram your remote to the receiver.

Try that. Make sure your remote is good, and has a good battery.

Kit

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Welcome dirtbiker.... Lots of good info on here, This is the best place to come to for info. I am learning also...

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for the tip. I will try to reprogram this week end.These direction were more in detail than the book that came with the bike.

I reprogrammed per the manual that came with the bike but did not help.

Denny

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome Dirtbiker,

Can't miss on this site and you already have heard from Kit the GL1800 Guru. Can't do any better than this. No dumb questions here either, that's because I asked all the dumb ones. Sorry. :cheeky1::cooldevil::action:

In my past life I was a Detroit east sider. I will be passing you on I-75 sometime in June for the run around Michigan and such for the summer.

Longboater,

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!!
:action:

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

Welcome welcome...Kit about covered it for you. There is a Honda car remote that can be used also as a second or replacement. I had a friend buy some on ebay. If interested I can look up the one to order. Less $$$ than the Wing remote and the only dif. is the trunk button is shown as a car trunk, not the Wing trunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.