Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

540 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  bobalou 
#1 ·
imported post

Hello my name is Bill Goodwin, I live in Reading Kansas. I own a 1982 gl1100 which has seen better days but still runs, currently on a 1988 gray 1500. hope to meet some of this group someday

#2 ·
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome readingracer[/align]

#3 ·
imported post

thank you

#6 ·
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

#7 ·
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

#11 ·
imported post

Welcome to the Forum readingracer! :waving:

Bill, go to the Events section under the Rhino/Kanswings thread and jump in! We have a very active group of forum members riding together right here in Kansas! Come over to that thread and introduce yourself and see how friendly we are! :thumbsup:

#12 ·
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

#14 ·
imported post

Welcome aboard from Illinois :action:

Parman:15magenta:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.