Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi new member from Pa. just purchased a 1982 gl 1100 interstate. this is the best riding bike I have owned, My first was a brand new1970 Honda SL 70 it was my only means of transportation, since then I have had Many bikes (I'll try to name them all) 1975 Honda 350, 1970 Triumph ( chopper ) 19?? Kawasaki 650 triple, 1967 Harley FLH ( I restored ) 1976 Harley super glide..added a side car..1980 Harley FXR, 1971 Harley sportster. 1958 Harley Hummer ( single cylinder) Then built a Custom ridged frame Harley (made to look like old Pan Head) got an old side car frame from a farmers junk pile in Kansas, and made a fiberglass body to look like the 50s era. , then had a 1999 Harley Heritage softail, 1980 Yamaha 650 special, with a velorex sidecar. then had a heart attack in 2003 and bypass surgery..took many years off..Now My wife and I plan to enjoy the goldWing after I complete a hand made TowPac. I plan to show the project on here as it goes.. I have had many interesting projects, other than Motorcycles I worked 18 years in automotive engine shops..five years at (then) Ed Pink racing engines (built superchargers ) and cylinder heads for the Ford cosworth engines for Indy cars..ie for Mario Andriette, Rick mears Arey Lyendike ? don't know how to spell his name ..lol a few more that I cant remember...sux getting old ..did crankshaft grinding for "stroked " Chevy engines before the cranks were readily available...well I don't want to ramble on and on just thought you Motor Heads would like to hear it...any way this is an AWESOME site...nice to be here

·
Premium Member
12,791 Posts
imported post

:waving:Howdy and Welcome . You'll fit in just find . Glad to have you with us . Ride safe and visit often .

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

Welcome:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome to the forum :waving:

Now pull up a chair and make yourself at home :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome 717garhar[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Hey there! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :readit:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :?
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :12red:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :ROFL:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :praying:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :lash:

[align=center]WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
[/align]

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum 717garhar! :waving:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

[align=center]:santawaving:Welcome to the greatest forum on the net:santawaving:

:santahat:Welcome from the "HOOSIER" state:santahat:[/align]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.