Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon from Summerville SC! Wish I would have found this forum a while back! I just put a pair of 1981 GL1100s on ebay. Havent had the time to work on them and after hunting down parts was cumbersome. I do look forward to reading about all of the tricks of the trade!

·
Administrator
25,371 Posts
:welc: Lots of knowledge here. There is no part of an 1100 I have not had in my hand.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will submit a post over in the for sale section for my 2 GL1100s, but I think I might be getting scammed on EBAY. Ill post it up and see what you all think.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to post over there but I might be still in the forums trial period.

Heres what I can tell you..I have 2 Goldwings on EBAY (single auction) and I've had one bid which happens to be the exact price of my reserve. I cannot find the user on EBAY and the auction is still active. Its reached my reserve but...I have a feeling I might not be getting paid. What do you all think?

·
Administrator
25,371 Posts
I tried to post over there but I might be still in the forums trial period.

Heres what I can tell you..I have 2 Goldwings on EBAY (single auction) and I've had one bid which happens to be the exact price of my reserve. I cannot find the user on EBAY and the auction is still active. Its reached my reserve but...I have a feeling I might not be getting paid. What do you all think?
I hope you didn't join here just to sell your motorcycles. I didn't read you first post close enough. As far as getting paid, the merchandise doesn't leave your possession until the money is in your pocket.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for removing the duplicate post (hotel wifi) the item is #254288875750 if you want to check it out, if its disallowed in this section I understand

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope you didn't join here just to sell your motorcycles. I didn't read you first post close enough. As far as getting paid, the merchandise doesn't leave your possession until the money is in your pocket.
No not at all...I have 2 other bikes not for sale as well. I just was wondering if it seemed fishy. I know the bikes will not leave my possession, it just seems like someone was trolling my reserve price.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
I can't remember if it's 12 or 15 posts that you need before you can post links.
The Fun Forum is a good place to up your post count.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotcha, I guess it would also help if I give a better intro. Im a motorcycle and car nut..Im on several Mopar, Ducati and Honda forums and this is the place I go when I need info. Some ofcthe bikes are either too old or too rare to bring to dealerships or find parts, so I welcome the depth of knowlege here

·
Premium Member
62,843 Posts
Hallo Atropine

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well the eBay thing didn't go that well. Someone bid it up to $10k and then it was cancelled due to "Suspicious buyer for item" ah well I realize after polishing them up how hard they are to part with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts